Friday, April 6, 2018

Coming Back

I don't know how many people still read and follow Sims 2 blogs, but Clovercrest will be coming back soon.  I got a new job (well more of a promotion) and work got a little crazy for awhile, and then my computer died, and to top it all off I'm buying a house.  However, I have a new computer and plan to work on getting Sims 2 up and working again this weekend, but with the move so close my time is limited.  I do love this hood, and I can't wait to play it again (or any of my hoods.) Once I have moved into my house I will actually have my old sims computer available to play on....at least that is the plan, so hopefully I can make updates a little more regularly.  Anyway, all that to say I will be back very soon, at least I hope.  Clovercrest may not be the first update, but keep watch on Megalahood, Prosperity Fellowship 1, and Breeze Point as well to see where I pop up next.

2 comments:

  1. RL happens doesn’t it. Same happened to me. In my opening blog entry for Falls Reboot I will explain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes RL does happen a lot more often then I would probably like. :) I have been very fortunate to be able to keep my game running, often with the help of others, but still keep it running and going pretty smooth overall. I will be sad the day that stops being the case but I know it will eventually happen. Hopefully I've gotten through a couple of these challenges before then though. :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete